"Native to east Africa, our nilotica shea butter is 100% cold-pressed.
Prized for its skin healing and enhancing properties, our shea butter soothes and moisturizes skin and is full of cell regenerating properties, leading to younger-looking skin" Generously massage shea butter over your body and on dry, sensitive areas needing increased moisture for balanced, glowing, healthy-looking skin.
- 100% pure and natural cold-pressed Nilotica Shea Butter
- Sustainably Sourced
- Rich in Fatty Acids and Vitamin E
- non-Allergenic, gentle, and even safe for babies
- Smooth and easily absorbs with a nongreasy feel
- Protects against sun damage and contains naturally occurring SPF
- Known to protect healing from cuts, burns, rashes, and even stretch marks
- Great for healthy hair growth
how to use: To encourage gentle and effective healing, use as a daily moisturizer or on wounds, burns, scars, skin rashes, and stretch marks. It's also fantastic for therapeutic massages.
ingredient: 100% pure and natural cold-pressed Nilotica Shea Butter
net weight: 100ml
expiry date: 12months from opening
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to zolacollective.com