This white tea from the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro is delicately harvested in the early hours of the morning. White tea is the healthiest of teas as there is very little “processing” that occurs on the leaf. Since this tea is picked very early in the life cycle of tea, the young buds and leaves are filled with all the vim and vigor of youth, to allow them to fight the elements in order to flourish and hence this tea is packed with all the best natural chemical compounds that provide a range of health benefits.
- 100% organic and sustainably sourced
- Least processed tea leaf and hence has the highest number of antioxidants in the leaf – Known as a ‘Super tea’
- Rich in antioxidants and helps combat skin aging
- Helps with weight loss
- May lower the risk of insulin resistance
- Protects your teeth from bacteria
- Low-calorie beverage
- Contains Caffeine
how to use: Add 2 tsp tea leaves in a teapot with 70-80°C boiling water, steep for 3-4 minutes *This product contains caffeine.
ingredients: white tea, dried apricots, marigolds
net weight: 50g
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to camelliasteahouse.com