Pumpkin seeds are an excellent addition to any healthy lifestyle, go well on a salad, and make a great healthy on the go snack!
- 100% organic
- Raw and unseasoned
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
The health benefits of pumkin seeds are many, check them out below!
- Loaded with magnesium to support vital functions in the body such as ATP production and the synthesis of RNA to DNA.
- High in serotonin and tryptophan, these seeds can help improve your mood and prepare you for a good night’s sleep!
- They are anti-inflammatory and immune boosting.
- They are a good plant based source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- They have even been shown to have anti-diabetic effects by improving insulin regulation and decreasing oxidative stress.
- The phytoestrogens in pumpkin seeds have been shown to have a positive impact on symptoms such as hot flashes, headaches and joint pains in menopausal women.
Certainly an excellent choice for you and your family.