Because they are simply exquisite. The perfect mix of buttery crunch, these organic macadamias are an absolute indulgence that you get to feel good about after!
- 100% organic
- 1.5g net carbs per serving (28g)
- Versatile and nutrient rich
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo, banting and diabetic friendly
These organic macadamias are absolutely decadent, and a snack that is in complete support of any keto, paleo or banting lifestyle. In fact they have even been shown to promote weight loss because of their satiating effects!
If you're looking for some new low carb recipes to try, use your macadamias in these delicious looking low carb madacamia coconut bars, these paleo and dairy free chocolate macadamia fat bombs, or even these macadamia-butter cookies.
Not only delicious and filling, hazelnuts are a food you can feel good about putting in your body for a variety of reasons.
- Macadamias may improve insulin sensitivity, due to their omega-7 palmitoleic acid, thus helping repair one of the main causes of Type 2 Diabetes. They have also been associated with lower fasting blood glucose in some studies, so this makes them an excellent choice for people here in Dubai and the UAE where metabolic syndrome and diabetes are so prevalent.
- The monounsaturated fat in macadamias (the same sort olive oil is so rich in) makes them a heart healthy choice for most people, as monounsaturated fat is shown to lower LDL (the more negative cholesterol) and increase HDL (the more positive cholesterol). They can even help lower triglycerides which has been linked to atherosclerosis.
- Studies have also shown an association between diets with regular macadamia consumption and a reduction in overall inflammation. The phenolic compounds can also effectively prevent the growth of compounds which contribute to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Packed with calcium, phosphorous and magnesium, macadamias are your bones best friend! These minerals in combination are exceptionally supportive to bone density and health throughout the life span.
- The palmitoleic acid that supports your insulin sensitivity is also incredibly supportive to your brain. It is a major competent of myelin, the fatty, protective coating around your neurons, thus keeping them safe and functioning well for a sharp and healthy brain well into old age.
- This snack can also leave you with a little less of your own fat when consumed within your daily calorie limit! Their beneficial fiber promotes satiety, keeps your gut bacteria healthy, so your digestive system works well and can reduce overall hunger!
We certainly didn't need to read this to convince us to eat macadamias, but we definitely feel a whole lot better about ourselves when we do now! Nature is truly incredible!