Free delivery on orders over AED 225
Kiwi Organic Flaxseeds
Kiwi Organic Flaxseeds
Flaxseed has a diverse range of uses in the kitchen, and each of them will deliver an array of nutrient benefits to you and your family.
- 100% certified organic
- Fairtrade product
- Rich in plant Omega 3s
- Packed with fiber
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
Flaxseed has been used by humans for almost 500 years and finally studies are showing that its believed benefits are actually valid! Sprinkled over a salad, blended into a smoothie or used as a flour replacement in keto, paleo or gluten free baking, these seeds are easy to include in a healthy lifestyle. Try some of these awesome low carb recipes with yours! Grind it easily to a meal in a blender.
Kiwi Kisan Window Organic Flaxseed is certified organic by four different certification bodies (USDA Organic, India Organic, European Organic and One Cert) this is arguably among the highest quality flaxseed available in the UAE.
Flax has a very long list of health benefits, most of which are a direct result of the following three components.
- High levels of plant based omega 3. This is probably the most well known benefit of flaxseed, in fact, when eggs are labeled ‘rich in omega 3’ they have been fed a diet of flaxseed. In one tbsp. of flaxseed you will find 1.8g plant omega 3s.
- High fibre content of both soluble and insoluble fibre.
- 75 to 800 times more lignans than other plants. These contain plant estrogens and antioxidants.
Now on to the benefits!
- The lignans may provide protection against some forms of cancer when consumed during adolescence.
- The plant omega 3s have been shown to have a positive effect on cardiovascular disease markers.
- The combination of the lignans and the fibre levels may have a moderate positive effect on HBA1C in diabetic patients, making it a very useful ingredient here in Dubai and the UAE where diabetes numbers are rising so sharply.
- The natural plant estrogens in the flax has been shown to has a positive impact on hot flashed and other symptoms in post menopausal women.
- Regular intake of flaxseed appears to reduce overall inflammation in the body.
- Including flaxseed in your diet can improve the appearance of skin and hair, delivering essential fatty acids and B vitamins.
- The fibre in flaxseed also contributes to optimal digestive health, helping keep you regular.
- There is some evidence to suggest that flaxseed may help regulate blood pressure.
- They are also great at filling you up, which can help with weight control by reducing hunger.
Kiwi Kisan Window
Kisan Window is an initiative to encourage a responsible, healthy and better lifestyle around the world by promoting organic and conscious food collected from farmers across India.
They work sincerely to bring the freshest and finest quality products to their customers. Their objective is to provide the best sensory experience for all human senses. Their products look good when you see them. Smell good when you smell them. Feel good when you touch them. Taste good when you taste them. What more could you ask for?
In a country where more than half the population is engaged in agricultural activities they consider the farmers to be the backbone of India. Fair Trade for farmers works through better prices, better working conditions and fair deals for farmers in India. They work directly with farmers at the grass root level and encourage them to engage in organic agriculture. They help the farmers by providing them with the technical know-how to ensure sustainable use of resources and production of quality goods.