Free delivery on orders over AED 225
Kiwi Organic Cloves
Kiwi Organic Cloves
The sweet, aromatic flavor of cloves pays testament to their beginnings as the flower buds of an evergreen tree.
- 100% certified organic
- Fairtrade product
- Extremely versatile for both savoury and sweet dishes
- Nutrient rich
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
Although tiny in size, cloves are in fact giants when it comes to but taste AND nutrition. Add them to a pot roast, any curries and even cookies or cakes for a sweet and earthy taste! Try these ginger and clove keto cookies or this creamy keto chicken curry!
Kiwi Kisan Window Organic Cloves are certified organic by four different certification bodies (USDA Organic, India Organic, European Organic and One Cert) and are arguably among the highest quality cloves available in the UAE.
Full of essential vitamins and minerals these little buds truly are of remarkable benefit for a variety of things!
- May protect against cancer. Some test tube studies have shown that clove extract helped stop tumor growth and even caused cell death in certain cancer cells. However these studies were performed with highly concentrated amounts.
- With anti-microbial properties, cloves have been shown to be effective at killing off bacteria, particularly harmful bacteria in the mouth.
- When used with tea-tree oil as mouth wash, improvements can be noted in gum health and the amount of plaque and bacteria in the mouth.
- The compound eugenol found in cloves may be supportive to liver health, however research is very limited at this stage.
- Cloves relax the sensitive lining of the GI tract, so can improve symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea and stomach aches.
- A study on mice found the regular ingestion of cloves can increase testosterone levels in males.
Certainly an ingredient you can feel good about adding to your cooking and baking!
Kiwi Kisan Window
Kisan Window is an initiative to encourage a responsible, healthy and better lifestyle around the world by promoting organic and conscious food collected from farmers across India.
They work sincerely to bring the freshest and finest quality products to their customers. Their objective is to provide the best sensory experience for all human senses. Their products look good when you see them. Smell good when you smell them. Feel good when you touch them. Taste good when you taste them. What more could you ask for?
In a country where more than half the population is engaged in agricultural activities they consider the farmers to be the backbone of India. Fair Trade for farmers works through better prices, better working conditions and fair deals for farmers in India. They work directly with farmers at the grass root level and encourage them to engage in organic agriculture. They help the farmers by providing them with the technical know-how to ensure sustainable use of resources and production of quality goods.