Free delivery on orders over AED 225
Kiwi Organic Cinnamon
Kiwi Organic Cinnamon
Warming, sweet and aromatic, this spice adds a bit of metabolic magic to whatever it’s added to.
- 100% certified organic
- Fairtrade product
- Lowers blood sugar
- Wide range of health benefits
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
Sprinkled on a winter latte, added to cookies or used in a spicy, warming dish, cinnamon has almost endless culinary uses. If you are missing cinnamon buns in your new healthy lifestyle, here’s a recipe to make the healthy version!
Making use of as little as half a teaspoon a day will also have a positive impact on your health, have a peek at the health benefits listed below.
Kiwi Kisan Window Organic Cinnamon Sticks are certified organic by four different certification bodies (USDA Organic, India Organic, European Organic and One Cert) these are arguably among the highest quality cinnamon sticks available in the UAE.
In a ranking of the 26 most popular herbs and spices from around the world, cinnamon takes first place in terms of antioxidant levels!
- Cinnamon has been shown to have a blood glucose reducing effect when included in foods. Regular intake may also be beneficial in lowering insulin resistance overall. This makes it useful in preventing or even battling diabetes which is such a widespread problem here in Dubai and the UAE.
- Inflammation has also been shown to be reduced by cinnamon, which can help prevent inflammation based diseases and even pain.
- The potent antioxidants in cinnamon make it a great defense system in the body against oxidative stress from free radicals, thus assisting in slowing the aging process and general damage to cells.
- Prevention of heart disease is one of the benefits attributed to cinnamon, after it was shown to decrease triglycerides and increase HDL (the ‘good’ cholesterol). Animal studies have also shown cinnamon to reduce blood pressure, so these two effects combined by significantly lower overall risk for heart disease.
- Beneficial effects on neurodegenerative diseases may be linked to cinnamon. It appears to inhibit the build up of a protein in the brain which is a symptom of Alzhiemer’s, and a mice study on Parkinson’s improved many associated symptoms.
- Potential cancer protection. Test tube studies have shown cinnamon reducing cancer cell and tumor growth, and activate cancer protective responses in human colon cells.
- Cinnamon is anti-microbial, antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral, and so can help the body fight illness and viruses. This also means it can help reduce fungal overgrowths such as candida and have benefits to oral hygiene by minimizing harmful bacteria that cause decay and bad breath.
Definitely worth flavouring your food with this multifaceted spice!
Kiwi Kisan Window
Kisan Window is an initiative to encourage a responsible, healthy and better lifestyle around the world by promoting organic and conscious food collected from farmers across India.
They work sincerely to bring the freshest and finest quality products to their customers. Their objective is to provide the best sensory experience for all human senses. Their products look good when you see them. Smell good when you smell them. Feel good when you touch them. Taste good when you taste them. What more could you ask for?
In a country where more than half the population is engaged in agricultural activities they consider the farmers to be the backbone of India. Fair Trade for farmers works through better prices, better working conditions and fair deals for farmers in India. They work directly with farmers at the grass root level and encourage them to engage in organic agriculture. They help the farmers by providing them with the technical know-how to ensure sustainable use of resources and production of quality goods.