ingfit Inulin is a 100% natural fiber from chicory roots with a gentle sweetness. This prebiotic fiber is not only great for your gut, you can use it in your baking to reduce the net carbs of your treats!
- 100% chicory root fiber
- Easily dissolved
- Helps improve sleep on a low carb diet
- An excellent precursor to butyrate created in the gut
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo, banting and diabetic friendly
what is inulin?
Inulin is a type of soluble fiber found in many plants. It is a "fructan" - meaning that it is made up of chains of fructose molecules that are linked together in a way that cannot be digested by your small intestine.
Instead, it travels to the lower gut, where it functions as a prebiotic, or food source for the beneficial bacteria that live there. Your gut bacteria convert inulin and other prebiotics into short-chain fatty acids, which nourish colon cells and provide various other health benefits.
benefits of inulin:
- ingfit's high-grade, 100% natural Inulin powder is extracted from chicory roots, A great source of soluble fiber providing a fantastic option for anyone looking to increase their daily fiber intake.
- Inulin is easily dissolvable in liquid and can be incorporated into your everyday diet without any fuss - by adding to water, juice, smoothies, cereal, baking or other foods you enjoy.
- Inulin has also well known to improve your quality of sleep it taken within 90 minutes of going to bed.
ingredients: inulin (from chicory root)
net weight: 1kg
nutrition (per 100g)
|of which fibre||95g|
|of which sugars*||5g|
| net carbs
* net carbs are calculated by deducting fiber and polyols from the total carbohydrates count.