Dragon Superfoods Chlorella powder is produced by the single-celled blue-green algae Chlorella vulgaris and is sourced from an island in the South China Sea.
It is cultivated in filtered and natural waters under strict control, which guarantees its high quality. Its processing plays an essential role, as the cell wall is broken using high impact jet spraying – a method that is gentle to the cell nutrition content, resulting in more easily digestible algae. Dried and powdered, chlorella has a characteristic dark green colour due to the pigment chlorophyll and a specific taste and aroma.
- Rich with phytonutrients including amino acids, chlorophyll
- Contain good source potassium, phosphorous, biotin, magnesium and the B-complex vitamins
- Helps to negate the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- High concentration of chlorophyll
- Detoxing heavy metals
- Naturally increases levels of vitamin A, vitamin C and glutathione
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps lower cholesterol and blood glucose levels
Nutritional value per 100g:
|Energy||1685.7KJ / 402ckal|
|- of which unsaturated fatty acids||0.95g|
|- from which sugars||1.2g|
ingredients: 100% Organic untreated, raw Chlorella
net weight: 200g
how to use:
5-10g (1-2 tsp.) chlorella per day in fresh shake, smoothie or water.
For more information on our ingredients policy please click here.