Dragon Superfoods Chlorella powder is produced by the single-celled blue-green algae Chlorella vulgaris and is sourced from an island in the South China Sea.
It is cultivated in filtered and natural waters under strict control, which guarantees its high quality. Its processing plays an essential role, as the cell wall is broken using high impact jet spraying – a method that is gentle to the cell nutrition content, resulting in more easily digestible algae. Dried and powdered, chlorella has a characteristic dark green colour due to the pigment chlorophyll and a specific taste and aroma.
- Rich with phytonutrients including amino acids, chlorophyll
- Contain good source potassium, phosphorous, biotin, magnesium and the B-complex vitamins
- Helps to negate the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- High concentration of chlorophyll
- Detoxing heavy metals
- Naturally increases levels of vitamin A, vitamin C and glutathione
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps lower cholesterol and blood glucose levels
100% Organic untreated, raw Chlorella
5-10g (1-2 tsp.) chlorella per day in fresh, shake, smoothie or water.