Unlike white sugar, Palm Sugar is unrefined. This means it retains the nutritional elements (minerals and B vitamins) that are frequently destroyed during the refinement process of other sugars. Palm sugar is made from the sap in coconut palm trees. It has a mild caramel flavor that is a popular ingredient in Southeast Asian cooking.
This natural sweetener is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth with no guilty consequence.
- 100% certified organic
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
net weight: 250g
ingredients: palm sugar.
- Palm sugar is a good source of: Potassium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Manganese.
- Palm sugar is a better source of vitamins and minerals than comparable sweeteners.
- When consumed in moderation as an alternative to other sweeteners, palm sugar’s nutrients have health-boosting benefits.
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to spiceography.com