Dhatu Organics moringa powder is a good source of iron, calcium, and fiber. Moringa is one of the most nutrient-dense plants on the planet. Known as the "tree of life", many find it beneficial for detoxification and to manage post-workout inflammation.
- raw and organic
A Convenient Way to Get Your Greens:
- Blend into smoothies and shakes
- Sprinkle over sweet and savory dishes
- Mix into sauces, soups, and stews
net weight: 100g
ingredients: organic moringa powder.
- The leaves of the moringa tree are brimming with essential vitamins and minerals, it is thought that moringa has more nutrition in the leaf than any other plant yet known.
- Moringa contains 45% complete protein (meaning it contains all of the 9 essential amino acids) making this an excellent source of protein for vegans.
- High in the vitamins A, E and C – a potent antioxidant combination.
- Moringa benefits the brain due to its high levels of B vitamins - these are extremely important in brain health, protecting the integrity of the blood/brain barrier and helping to make various feel good hormones which keep morale up and stress down.
- Moringa is also extremely rich in essential minerals; calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphorus – these are vital for various processes in the body including supporting a healthy bone structure, protecting the central nervous system and maintaining normal blood pressure.
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to healthline.com