Organic fenugreek seeds are widely used in cuisines and for manufacturing various ayurvedic medicines. This herb have an impressive healthy nutritional profile, containing a good amount of fiber and minerals, including iron and magnesium.
Dhatu Organics stands tall amongst the leading whole fenugreek seeds suppliers.
- 100% certified organic
- Adds flavor and nutrition to meals
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
net weight: 100g
nutrition facts: (from healthline.com)
One tablespoon (11.1 grams) of whole fenugreek seeds contains 35 calories.
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Fat: 1 gram
- Iron: 20% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Manganese: 7% of the DV
- Magnesium: 5% of the DV
- Research suggests that fenugreek may increase breastmilk production and the rate of weight gain in newborn babies.
- Initial research suggests that fenugreek can boost testosterone levels in men.
- Evidence supports fenugreek’s role in blood sugar control and the treatment of type 1 and 2 diabetes.
**lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to pharmeasy.in