Fennel seeds from the organic section of 24 mantras is a green-colored spice with numerous culinary and medicinal uses. Fennel seeds are used for cooking throughout the world. It adds a sweetened flavor and aroma to the food. It is an important ingredient of the spice blend called panch Puran used in eastern India.
- Helps Regulate Blood Pressure.
- Reduce Water Retention
- Fennel Tea for Constipation, Indigestion, IBS & Bloating
- Fennel Seeds Reduce Asthma Symptoms
- Helps Purify Blood
- Improves Eyesight
- According to Ayurveda
- Fennel seeds reduce all 3 Trodosha (Vata, Pita, Kapha).
- Great for Acne
- When fennel seeds are eaten on a regular basis, they provide the body with valuable minerals like zinc, calcium, and selenium.
- Keeps Cancer Away
ingredients: Fennel Seeds
net weight: 100g
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to shutterstock.com