A2 ghee, the purest form of desi ghee is prepared through the traditional method of churning the curd into curdled clarified butter or ghee.
This Indian A2 Cow ghee has amino acids which make its proteins easier to digest. It is one of the best natural anti-oxidants and a rich source of vitamin B2, B3 which helps build immunity, and reduces serum cholesterol. It also contains nutrients like vitamins, minerals, protein, iron, and calcium.
- Entirely safe, nutrient rich fat source
- Supports weight loss
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
net weight: 450g.
ingredients: A2 ghee.
Ghee has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years, and modern science has come to the party to back up all of those ancient applications.
- Improves Digestion
- Boosts immunity
- Has a higher smoke/burning point, meaning it does not release toxic fumes when cooked at high temperature.
- Treats burns, Inflammation, and dry skin.
*lifestyle image used is
for illustration purpose only - credit to cookingwithcurls.com