Organic cumin seeds whole pack is a complex profile of nutty, earthy, and slightly peppery notes giving it a unique warming flavor. The unique nutty pepper-like aromas and tastes are extremely versatile and can be used to add layers of deliciousness to all types of savory dishes both vegetable and meat based.
Also whole cumin seeds can be toasted or bloomed in ghee to release the flavor. It can also use with mushrooms, cream sauce, salad dressing, and summer beverages. Cumin pairs well with coriander, other warming spices, chilies, and fresh herbs. .
- 100% certified organic
- Adds flavor and nutrition to meals
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
net weight: 100g
ingredients: cumin whole.
As their Sanskrit name suggests, these seeds are excellent for digestion, however that is just the start of the list.
- Helps protect against and alleviate diabetes. The cuminaldehyde found in cumin is being shown to reduce chances of hypoglycemia as well as improving glucose tolerance, making it a highly supportive compound to the large population of insulin resistant and diabetic people here in Dubai and the UAE.
- Supports digestion. Thymol is a compound in cumin which stimulates the production of everything from saliva to bile and enzymes, increasing the bodies ability to properly digest whatever the spice is being eaten with. Its fiber support healthy movement of food through the digestive system and it also prevents the formation of gas throughout the process.
- Can make food last longer and kill unwanted bacteria in the body. Antiseptic, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory, cumin seeds can delay food spoilage and also help clean your body from harmful pathogens.
- Rich in iron. Regular addition of cumin seeds to our cooking can aid in fighting anaemia and preventing against cognitive disorders like Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Supportive to the skin and the hair. Because of its vitamin E and general antioxidant content, cumin seeds are highly beneficial to the skin and hair, both when eaten and when applied topically. Some cultures go as far as to increase cumin seed intake with age, due to its anti aging effects on the skin.
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to Linda Lewis/Getty Images