Favorite dishes can be spiced up with Dhatu Organics finest quality coriander powder made from fresh and green coriander leaves from mother nature. The powder tends to be used more in the spicing of cooked dishes, while the leaves are more popular as a garnish.
- 100% certified organic
- Taste and aroma can be felt in every pinch
- Adds flavor and nutrition to meals
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
Coriander powder, or as it's known in India, Dhania powder, has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional medicine across Asia for hundreds of years. And like with many traditional herbs and spices, it is being shown by science to indeed possess the healing benefits of ancient wisdom.
- The high fiber content of ground coriander is helpful in ensuring regular bowel movements, and naturopaths will sometimes prescribe a high dose of the powder with water as a colon cleanse.
- Coriander powder appears to have a mild blood sugar lowering effect, so adding it to meals can be beneficial for people with insulin resistance or diabetes, and even help to prevent the development of these conditions which are so rife in Dubai and the UAE.
- Some studies have shown that regular inclusion of coriander can lower LDL (the bad cholesterol) levels while encouraging higher HDL (the good cholesterol)
- When made into a paste and applied topically, coriander powder can treat skin issues such as eczema and athletes foot because of its potent antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
Whether in your medicine cabinet or your kitchen cupboard, you certainly want to have this powder around!