Our Organic Cinnamon is a beloved cooking spice that is sourced from an evergreen tree native to Sri Lanka. Dhatu uses Ceylon cinnamon, known as “true cinnamon,” which has a sweeter and more delicate flavor than Cassia cinnamon. Tradition. Cinnamon has been used as a spice for thousands of years.
Cinnamon powder is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees known as Cinnamomum. In order to harvest cinnamon, its bark is peeled off from inside. The cinnamon powder adds an extra nutty, woody, and distinct flavor to the food and gives warmth. Dalchini Powder is a highly delicious spice. Cinnamon is used in the preparation of cakes, cookies, and desserts throughout the world.
- Cinnamon has a fragrance that is sweet and woody in both ground and stick forms.
- Cinnamon contains high potent of polyphenol antioxidants.
- Helps to lower the risk of occurrence of disease.
- May improve some key risk factors/symptoms of heart disease.
- Cinnamon has been significant to increase the sensitivity of hormone insulin.
- Cinnamon Is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants
- Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to The Hormone Insulin.
- Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.
net weight: 100g
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to exporters India.