Coconut ghee combines the incredible benefits of coconut oil with the remarkable assets of grass-fed ghee to make arguably the ultimate beneficial fat to use for all your cooking.
- 100% organic coconut oil
- Grass-fed ghee
- Double the nutrient and healthy fat profile
- Delicious buttery, nutty flavor
- Naturally gluten and sugar free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
For those of us who want all the benefits of coconut oil, but can't get used to the slightly tropical smell and taste of the oil, coconut ghee to the rescue! The combination of the subtle sweetness of the coconut oil with the nutty flavor of the ghee creates a truly exquisite saturated fat.
Try using coconut ghee to cook your steak to perfection or sauté your vegetables for an added hint of flavor. Use it for your low carb pancakes and even in your baking it makes for incredibly moist and flavoursome low carb treats.
Just in case you were wondering about the health benefits of each of the ingredients in this product‚ here they are!
health benefits of grass-fed ghee
Ghee has in fact been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years, and modern science has come to the party to back up all of those ancient applications.
- It is packed with fat soluble vitamins such as A, E and K and choosing this as one of your fat sources can help you boost your daily intake of these all important nutrients which help with everything from good eyesight to healthy skin.
- Vitamin K2 is prolific in ghee. This vitamin is of extreme importance in the absorption of essential minerals in the body, particularly calcium. With this and it's protective effect against tooth decay, vitamin K2 supports proper development on bones too.
- It's packed with butyrate which is a short-chain fatty acid that is produced in our colon when processing certain fibers. Eating more in our diets supports our digestive system and helps treat and protect against IBS, Crohn's disease and colitis. I can even have preventative effects against the rising danger of colon cancer.
- Ghee is FULL of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). Yes, the same fat burner you see bottled up in every supplement shop. This fatty acid is being shown in studies to be effective in not only decreasing body fat but also lowering overall inflammation, blood pressure and even preventing cancer formation.
- A second weight loss benefit is through the medium chain fatty acids in ghee, which have been repeatedly shown to increase the body's fat burning capabilities through the increase in ketone creation.
- It is free of lactose and casein which are the elements in dairy products which people often have adverse reactions to. This means that ghee is an incredible source of all the benefits of diary for those who cannot tolerate other dairy sources.
health benefits of coconut oil
- Has been shown to increase HDL cholesterol, contributing to good heart health and reducing the risk of the heart disease
- Prevents high blood pressure
- Increases absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- May protect against the development of osteoporosis.
- Is being widely studied as a preventative measure against Alzheimer's
- Supportive to the liver
- Can significantly increase fat burning
- Reduces inflammation and arthritis
- Boosts the immune system (antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral)
- Improves memory and brain function
- Improves energy and endurance
- Improves digestion and digestive disorders
- Improves skin issues such as burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Prevents gum disease and tooth decay
- Improves type II diabetes
how does it do all of this?
Coconut oil is nearly 90% saturated fat, evident in its solidity at room temperature, just like butter.
Expiry Date: 26-Mar 2020
40-50% of this fat is made up of lauric acid which has a potent antimicrobial effect, and can kill harmful pathogens such as viruses, fungi and harmful bacteria.
Coconut oil is also extremely rich in MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides), which go directly to your liver where they are easily transformed into ketones. Ketones are a powerful energy source and are the only energy source other than glucose which can cross the blood brain barrier. Ketones are in fact being shown to be the brain's preferred energy source, leading to their applications for Alzheimer's and their effect on overall cognitive function.
It is also these readily created ketones which boost the body's fat burning and can be helpful in a calorie deficit to aid weight loss.
Driven by core values of supporting organic, natural, and healthy way of life, sustainable living, and of supporting marginal rain fed farmers in India, Dhatu stores source the best organic products. Bringing the best to their customers from the well known organic local organic farming community to form own Dhatu branded certified organic products finally available in Dubai.
This mission and vision are entirely aligned with our own at ingfit, and we are proud to stock this incredible and conscious range of products.