Coconut sugar is produced from the sap of cut flower buds of the coconut trees, giving it a distinct taste and aroma. It can be used in baking and in coffee or tea, as a substitute for white sugar, as it has a low GI index and is diabetic friendly.
- Dhatu Coconut Blossom Sugar contains Vitamin B1, B2, B3, and B6
- Perfect sweetener for desserts, smoothies, and pastries. It can even be a sugar substitute for COFFEE, tea, other beverages, and cooking.
- Dhatu Coconut Blossom Sugar only contains 12% sugar (almost sugar-free) and has a higher nutritional content than other sweeteners. It also assists in the absorption of glucose into the system helping ensure that blood sugar is kept in check.
- Coconut sugar is creamy and is closer to a brown sugar fudge with a slight tinge of caramel flavor.
- Our coconut sugar paste is thickened under controlled heat to avoid overcooking which would affect the nutrients and acidity.
- Our Blossom sugar has a high mineral content, being a rich source of potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron.
ingredients: Coconut Sugar
net weight: 250g
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to elementsforlife.co.uk