Our Black Rice is a glutinous variety of rice that is nutritionally dense. A spoonful of black rice bran contains more health-promoting anthocyanin antioxidants than in a spoonful of blueberries, but with less sugar, more fiber, and Vitamin E antioxidants.
- Dhatu Rice presence of zinc increases immunity and is also rich in iron, copper, carotene, and other vitamins
- Black rice or forbidden rice is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients. Its also called œkavuni rice and has the richest source of anthocyanin. A miracle food!
- The rice stands out in its nutritional value compared to other rice and is rich in fiber. 100gms of black rice holds approx.5gms of the fiber content
- Dhatu Black rice has anti-inflammatory properties and is a healing food! It also aids in the detoxification of the body.
- Black rice is a gluten-free grain. It is also known to fight diabetes (low glycaemic index) as the rice bran contains rich fiber that helps in glucose absorption in the body.
ingredients: Black Rice
net weight: 1Kg
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to Claudia Totir/Getty Images.