United Arab Emirates
- FREE DELIVERY on orders over AED 200
- AED 10 on orders between AED 100 and 200
- AED 30 on orders under AED 100
Please note, shipping fees are calculated after any discount codes are applied.
In addition, an AED 10 service charge is applied to all COD orders, regardless of the order value (please try to pay by credit card).
Free delivery coupons are also available for members of our loyalty scheme.
- You will be prompted to choose a delivery time and date at check out.
- Please ensure you choose a delivery window where you will definitely be available as we are charged for rescheduled deliveries.
- For example, if you have chosen 9am to 1pm, please ensure that someone will be available during this time.
- Orders placed before 2pm are normally delivered on the next day for most Emirates.
- We do not deliver on Sundays so orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be scheduled for Saturday, orders placed after 2pm will be scheduled for Monday.
- If you have selected fresh products, please allow more time for delivery (see the section below).
- Changes are permitted but may incur additional charges.
- Any changes made on the day of delivery (same day) will be subject to an additional late notice change fee of AED 10. If you give us at least one day's notice, any changes will be free of charge.
- If you have selected freshly made items, please allow 24 hours notice for any cancellations. Late cancellations cannot be accepted
- If you'd like to make any last minute changes to your delivery time or any other queries please contact us on WhatsApp (050 182 5386)
Cash on delivery
- We do offer a COD service, however, we need to charge a handling fee of AED 10.
- Where possible, please pay by credit card as it is the best option for us and it will make things slightly cheaper for you.
- At check out, please ensure you select the correct delivery option:
At the moment, our platform can’t select this option automatically so we’re relying on you to select the correct option. If the incorrect option is selected, we will add the additional AED 10 onto the COD manually. Please support us on this: we are still a tiny little baby so every penny counts :)
We are proud partners of a number of local companies that produce freshly baked products especially Keto by Foxxy and Keto Goodies.
The idea is that you can add freshly baked products to your normal ingfit order and benefit from all of your normal perks such as free delivery if your order exceeds AED 225 and the ability to earn ingpoints if you're a member of our loyalty scheme.
This project, however, is a wee bit challenging for us because all products are made to order and this changes our normal mode of operation. As such, there are some important conditions that you should be aware of before placing your order:
We can only ship freshly baked products products across the UAE, GCC shipping is not available.
Extended delivery time
For the UAE, we normally offer next day delivery for most emirates if your order is placed before 2pm but including freshly baked products extends the delivery time slightly.
Normally this adds one day to your delivery time, however, if you placed your order after Tuesday it will take several days more as we cannot yet deliver freshly bakdd products on Friday and Saturdays
For example, if you live in Dubai and you place your order on, say Sunday at 10am, we'll place your order with the baker on the same day and the goods will be delivered fresh to our warehouse on Monday afternoon. We'll package everything with your normal ingfit goodies on Monday evening for delivery on Tuesday morning. So that's around 48 hours for delivery.
However, if you place your order on Friday, if we applied the same timelines, your fresh products would be delivered to our warehouse on Saturday for delivery on Sunday. The issue here is that we don't deliver on Sundays so your products would be sitting in our warehouse until Monday so you'd lose a day of shelf life.
To solve this, any orders placed between Friday and Sunday am will be scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, which means you could be waiting for around 4 days for delivery.
There's no need for you to worry about this level of detail as you will be presented with the earliest available delivery slot at check out but it's good to know. Essentially, if you need products for the weekend, place your order before end of day Thursday.
This model varies from emirate to emirate, see the schedule below for more info or yours. If you are including freshly backed products, you need to order two days before your target delivery day.
Full delivery schedule
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Monday to Saturday:
Monday to Saturday:
Monday to Saturday, 6-10pm
Monday to Saturday, 9-1pm
Monday to Saturday, 2-6pm
Mondays and Thursdays, 9-1pm
Monday to Saturday, 9-1pm
Every Monday, 2-6pm
Please note that we do not yet deliver to remote areas in the UAE. If you are located in a remote area, please check the information below and if these restrictions apply to you, please contact support before placing your order.
Akoya Oxygen - Option available at extra charge
Dubai Outlet Mall
JAFZA (gated community)
Abu Al Abyad
Qareen Al Aish
Ruwais – Available at extra charge of AED 75
Ayn Al Faidah
Khatm Al Shiklah
Mbazzrah Al Khadra
Saih Al Gharbal
Sieh Al Hama
Dibba Al Fujairah
Dibba Al Hisn
If you do place an order and you are in a restricted area, we will contact you to discuss options, the most common being:
- Send to an unrestricted address (a friend or relative for example)
- We can potentially use a different courier.
We do work with other delivery partners who may be able to help, however, we cannot guarantee temperature controlled delivery and extra costs may be incurred.
If you have any doubts please contact us on WhatsApp (050 182 5386) before you place your order and we'll do everything we can to help :)
We are now able to delivery across the GCC to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman, however, special terms apply:
- We can only accept Credit or Debit Card.
- Our delivery partner is DHL and they cannot guarantee temperature control. They will try to keep your package at an 'ambient' temperature (i.e. in the AC) but it's not guaranteed.
- We cannot accept returns.
- Orders maybe subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by your country’s customs department upon arrival. This fee is paid in cash when you receive your healthy goodies.
Regarding temperature control, please choose your products wisely: some of our products, such as chocolate & keto bars as the highest risk :)
Our delivery schedule may change in response to national holidays and usually there will be no deliveries during these days. This applies to, but is not limited to:
- Eid al Fitr
- Eid al Adha
- Prophet Muhammad's Birthday
- National Day