United Arab Emirates
- Orders placed before 2pm are normally delivered on the next day for most Emirates.
- We do not deliver on Fridays so orders placed before 2pm on Thursday will be scheduled for Saturday, orders placed after 2pm will be scheduled for Sunday.
- If you have selected fresh products, please allow more time for delivery.
- Delivery is AED 25, free on orders over AED 225.
- Our customer deliveries are handled by Transcorp.
- You will be prompted to choose a delivery time and date at check out.
- Please ensure you choose a delivery window where you will definitely be available as we are charged for rescheduled deliveries.
- For example, if you have chosen 9am to 1pm, please ensure that someone will be available during this time.
changes to delivery times
- Changes are permitted but may incur additional charges.
- Any changes made on the day of delivery (same day) will be subject to an additional late notice change fee of AED 10. If you give us at least one day's notice, any changes will be free of charge.
- If you'd like to make any last minute changes to your delivery time please call 800 CHILL.
- For any other queries please contact us on WhatsApp (050 182 5386).
cash on delivery
We do offer a COD service, however, we need to charge a handling fee of AED 10. Where possible, please pay by credit card as it is the best option for us and it will make things slightly cheaper for you.
At check out, please ensure you select the correct delivery option:
At the moment, our platform can’t select this option automatically so we’re relying on you to select the correct option. If the incorrect option is selected, we will add the additional AED 10 onto the COD manually. Please support us on this: we are still a tiny little baby so every penny counts :)
Full delivery schedule
Dubai and Abu Dhabi (Sat-Thurs)
Al Ghadeer (Sat-Thurs)
Al Ain and RAK (Mon-Thurs)
Ajman (Tues and Thurs)
Fujairah (Mon and Thurs)
Um Al Qwain – Monday only
Several remote areas in the UAE are not covered by Transcorp.
As a general rule, if your address is considered 'outside city limits' you are most likely in a restricted area. For a full list, please check out this page.
If you do place an order and you are in a restricted area, we will contact you to discuss options, the most common being:
- Send to an unrestricted address (a friend or relative for example)
- We can potentially use a different courier.
We do work with other delivery partners who may be able to help, however, we cannot guarantee temperature controlled delivery and extra costs may be incurred.
If you have any doubts please contact us on WhatsApp (050 182 5386) before you place your order and we'll do everything we can to help :)
We are now able to delivery across the GCC to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman, however, special terms apply:
- We can only accept Credit or Debit Card.
- Our delivery partner is DHL and they cannot guarantee temperature control. They will try to keep your package at an 'ambient' temperature (i.e. in the AC) but it's not guaranteed.
- We cannot accept returns.
- Orders maybe subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by your country’s customs department upon arrival. This fee is paid in cash when you receive your healthy goodies.
Regarding temperature control, please choose your products wisely: some of our products, such as chocolate & keto bars as the highest risk :)
Our delivery schedule may change in response to national holidays and usually there will be no deliveries during these days. This applies to, but is not limited to:
- Eid al Fitr
- Eid al Adha
- Prophet Muhammad's Birthday
- National Day