Purple tea is gaining in popularity as a superfood. The anthocyanin found in purple tea is the same as that found in blueberries, raspberries, and purple grapes, however purple tea has up to 15 times the amount of anthocyanin found in blueberries. This tea has an additional health boost from the inclusion of hibiscus and this blended tea is a great immune booster.
- 100% organic and sustainably sourced
- Contains high levels of anti-oxidants
- Contains 15 times the amount of anthocyanin found in blueberries
- Excellent source of minerals, vitamins, and organic acids
- Refreshing beverage when brewed and chilled to serve as a cold tea
- Low-calorie beverage
- Contains Caffeine
how to use: Add 2 tsp tea leaves in a teapot with 70-80°C boiling water, steep for 3-4 minutes *This product contains caffeine.
ingredients: purple tea, hibiscus, rose petals, vanilla flavor
net weight: 50g
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to pinterest.com