Earth's Finest Organic Extra Virgin and Organic Virgin Coconut Oils are extracted from fresh Coconuts that are harvested from organically certified plantations in Sri-Lanka. The finest Coconuts are handpicked and the extracted white flesh is immediately cold pressed to give nutritious and aromatic Organic Virgin and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
What does it consist of?
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oils (OEVCO) and Organic Virgin Coconut Oils (OVCO) provides the most concentrated source of energy to your body. For instance, 100g Coconut oil holds 884 calories which is more than the 45% of Lauric acid which itself is good for overall health.
Most of the Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT) are present in Earth's Finest Organic Coconut oil, which are the good fats, that helps you lose weight. And most importantly both OEVCO and OVCO have no cholesterol and has a high smoke point; making it great for daily cooking. It also contains Vitamins and essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Consuming a tablespoon of raw OEVCO and the OVCO gives higher accelerated benefits to your body, such as:
- Increase the healthy cholesterol, contributing to good heart health and reducing the risk of the heart disease.
- Prevents High Blood Pressure
- Helps to increase Calcium absorption.
- Reduces the chance of Osteoporosis.
- Helps to increase the Immune defense system
- Helps prevent Alzheimer's Disease
- Cures Urinary Tract Infection and Kidney Infection and helps protects the Liver
- Reduces Inflammation and Arthritis
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Immune System Booster (antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral)
- Improves Memory and Brain Function
- Improves Energy and Endurance
- Improves Digestion, helps reduces Stomach Ulcers and Ulcerative Colitis
- Improves Skin issues (burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis and psoriasis)
- Prevents Gum Disease and Tooth Decay
- Improves Type II Diabetes
- Building Muscle and Losing Body Fat
Earth's Finest Virgin and Extra Virgin Coconut Oils are a great source of:
- Good cholesterol (MCT) and has almost no trans-fatty acids