Published on Dec-15 2020
Savoury Keto Stuffing for the Holidays
If you love your stuffing on the Christmas or Thanksgiving table then we have the recipe your have been dreaming of! Festive Decadent Keto Stuffing is ALL of the yum with NONE of the carbs!
Total time: 20 mins
- Calories: 203 kcal
- Total carbs: 5 g
- Fibre: 4 g
- Net carbs: 1 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 18 g
Keto isn't what it used to be! As more and more innovative ways to make old familiar carb heavy favourites WITHOUT the carbs and WITHOUT the damage emerge, there really is NO reason to have to compromise on your carb count!
The first innovation here is breads made with vital wheat gluten. These have been a complete keto game changer, removing all the carbs from the wheat and using only the protein rich gluten as brought the bounce back to keto breads! Gone are the days of heavy cake-like loaves made with dense nut flours. Even the ingfit gluten free loaves have modified their nut flours to produce a far less dense outcome!
You will notice we have used our firm favourite, Kouris Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil, from our founder's Family Farm in Greece. The oil you use is INCREDIBLY important to whether the dish fights disease or feeds it. Learn more about healthy and non healthy oils.
- Crumble the keto bread into an oven safe dish, drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Saute chopped veggies in olive oil for a minute or two to bring out flavors.
- Mix together with melted butter and chicken broth
- Pour the mixture over the crumbled keto bread and transfer to the oven
- Bake on 350 covered with foil for 10 minutes and uncovered for 5 minutes.
Tips & Alternatives
For Keto Stuffing though we DO recommend a bread that uses gluten, unless you are intolerance (about 30% of the population). If this is you we recommend this bread instead.